Sunday, June 23, 2013

Smoothie Sunday

First i want to say we've all heard the rumors that 
GFC
(google friend connect)
Is going away very soon :(
But you can still follow my blog on
Bloglovin!
I would love to have you follow me there!
*** Follow on Bloglovin ***

So
moving on........
Welcome to
Smoothie Sunday!
Lately i have been trying out lots of healthy-ish  smoothies
To me it's a healthier choice than eating a cookie.
So the first smoothie i made on my
smoothie journey
is:
The Blueberry Mango Smoothie

Here's What You Need:
1cup blueberries
1 cup frozen mango's
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 
1/4cup coconut milk
(or almond milk,skim milk, water)
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
If you don't have frozen berries you can throw a couple ice cubes in.
Start with 1 cup of blueberries

1 cup of frozen mango

1cup plain Greek yogurt (or you can use vanilla)

And last 1/4 cup of coconut milk 
(or you can almond milk, skim milk, water etc)

Put everything in the blender

Blend until smooth

Then enjoy!!
I know I've done good when i get the stamp of approval from
little miss H
Julianne

1 comment :

  1. Awesome! Looks like she's enjoying that smoothie.
    I love blueberries, well any fruit actually, but I never take the time to make myself a smoothie. I need to change that.
    I also wanted to stop by and thank you for linking up with us at the Lovin' the Weekend blog hop.

    Have a lovely week!
    Angie at http://snackcupsandsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...