Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Busy Box #1

Wow, I have to start off by saying Blogger has sure caught me off guard with this new setup! It's a totally new to me and I feel like I'm going to have to learn how to blog again on here! Wish they'd given me a warning!

Anyways...lately i have been seeing a lot of "busy boxes" or "busy bag" ideas for toddlers on the Internet, they basically are just quick games and/or activities small enough to keep in a bag or box (hence the name)  so i thought I'd make a few of my own for Hailey and here is what i did for the first one.

Water Bead Fun....and believe me it is fun!


I bought a few containers of water beads

Some small toys


A container 

And let the fun begin!

She loves it!

She could play with it for hours.

Water beads are really a hit in our house right now!

What are your busy box ideas?

Have Fun!

1 comment :

  1. This is such a nice idea, so i activated Mr google and look for more. but i surely have to do this water box!

    Thank you for the inspiration!
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...